THIS DUDE IS WALKING UPSIDE DOWN ON ICE UNDER WATER HOW FUCKIN TIGHT IS THAT
This neighborhood cat has been to our house three times. Today she waited for me on our front porch and rolled in her belly and wiggled. When I sat down, she did figure 8s between my legs and tried to follow me inside. I’m so tempted to claim it…
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
Abbie Nielsen (via flowing-air)
i guess the real question is how can you not like tesla
he thought women would eventually rule the world because we’re the dominant sex
he liked pigeons
he was a vegetarian
he was a babe
he was shy
he hated edison
Yup, as long as you’re ok with that time he went bonkers and tried to build a death ray.
Are you serious the death ray was the best part
Ian McEwan - The Cement Garden (via saddesteen)